Publish Me, Please!
Time & Location
About the Event
Congratulations, author! You have written your book!
Or you're almost done and you're thinking ahead...BUT you have no idea how to set your book up for publication or which platform to use to make it available to the masses. You have been searching for a coach or consultant to help you, but the price to book is out of budget or you simply want to know how to do this yourself because....it's YOUR LITERARY LEGACY!
This webinar will take you through the next steps AFTER writing the last word of your manuscript.
- Formatting your mansucript for editing
- Common editing mistakes
- Low-cost editing tools
- Understanding what type of editor you need
- How to find a good editor
- How to determine whether you need done-for-you or do-it-yourself services
- How to find a good formatter
- How to format your book yourself for pring and ebook publication
BOOK IDENTIFICATION & DESIGN
- Securing an ISBN & Barcode
- Understanding how many ISBNs or barcodes you need
- Considerations for cover design
- How to deermine your book size
- How to secure royalty-free images
- How to design your back cover
- How to publish your book for global distribution
- How to publish your ebook and paper/hardback books on one platform
- How to secure print copies of your book
Leave feeling confident in understanding the next steps toward becoming a published author! Secure your seat now as space is limited.
- Publish Me!$47+$3.76 Tax$47+$3.76 Tax0$0